in for a penny........

I

ihaventaclue

Well, thats it i'm 2 grand poorer. And JL are 2 grand richer,within 14 days i will be the proud owner of a HD-D45. Now i need to find something to put it on.
my alcove is only 44 inches wide :eek: , so i've got to lose the speakers, and try to find space for my front speaker off my sony dav-sr4w home cinema system,
which will be to the left and probably slightly further back than screen
what i want to know is will i get a way with a 900mm wide glass stand, although i can go up to 1067mm (42") but then this makes it hard (impossible)
to put the front speaker on the floor next to screen.as it is i have already had to relocate the sub to the alcove opposite, under the fish tank, i bet they can't wait for the battle scene in l.o.t.r return of the king

any ideas would be greatly appreciated
now i'm going to bed i've got to be up at 5.30 :rolleyes:

The HD-D45 in JL in Nottingham is sitting on a 800mm stand OK. I'm not sure how wide the base unit is maybe somebody here can tell us. I'm more concerned with how high the actual screen sits from the bottom of the base unit. Most stands are about 50mm high and above which could set the screen too high for my liking.

The stand is 650mm wide & the whole unit stands 790mm high. The stand itself is 168mm high from the base to the bottom of the screen.
Hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom