In desperate need of help!!!

hambo

Established Member
Reaction score
The motor failed on my tab tensioned Euroscreen Linea screen (Draper react screen). It did a weird thing where it lowered the screen to its maximum (all the way to the floor) then packed up.

I was off on holiday the next day so I put on the list of jobs to do when I got back. On arriving back home two weeks later I walk in to find the screen in a crumpled mess on the floor. The tension strings were still d to the roller but, maybe in the heat, the screen had come away from the roller and the tabs all detached from the tension strings! Fortunately the screen material did not suffer and ri

Is there an installer out there who can source me a new motor and come and reattach the screen for me? I am in Buckinghamshire and, of course, willing to pay for someone’s time.

Tried calling a few local AV places but no joy. Now hoping AVF comes to my rescue. If anyone can help I would be very grateful (as would my three kids who are missing our weekly movie night!).

keeping my fingers crossed..

PS house hunting at the moment and when we do move will be building new room so anyone who can help out will obviously go to the top of the list for that install

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom