in car tv questions ??

J

jono400

HI, looking for a bit off advice with the following if anyone can help me out ??

1/ have a 7.5 " lcd digital monitor / tv which I am going to use within the car, have also purchased one off these in car tv aerial sytmns - a 4 way amplified aerial consisting off two sets off twin whips which stick to the rear screen area off your rear car window, now these aerials terminatte in two 3.5 mm ?? jack type plugs but my tv tuner screen only has one 3.5 mm input socket, what can I buy to enable these two jack plugs to reduce into one single plug to fit my screen ??

tried my local branch off " maplin electronics " yesterday but with no joy, anyone advise what I need and where can I purchase one ??

2/ the above amplified in car aerial systmn which sticks to the rear screen area off the car is going to be stuck to glass which has been fitted with aftermarket window tints, likely to affect overall performance off the received signal??

3/ sound from the in car tv monitor comes from its own built in speaker now have just purchased a seperate dvd / cd / tuner which will be hooked up to this tv monitor, now the dvd player will be using the cars own speaker systmn so with it being connected to the tv set will the tv sound be heard from the cars own speaker systmn as well ??

thats it !! any help on any off the above would certainly be much appreciatted.

cheers,
john :)

Thanks so much for the info / link, sorry to be a pain :confused: but just any idea on exactly what adapter I do need within that list ?? you say one is stereo and one mono and to make sure I get the correct one ??

as I say the two aerials terminatte with two 3.5 mm jack plugs and the tv monitor has a 3.5mm jack socket on the side off it.

incidentaly, does anyone know just how effective these 4 way in car amplified aerials are ??

thanks again, will let you know how I get on in due course !!

cheers,
john

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom