In car subwoofer

mart13trev

Standard Member
hi all this is my first post, so its probably in the wrong place.

i enjoy listening to music in my car and i'd quite like to have a sub. the things i dont want are: a) to look like a chav and b) to lose masses of boot space.

are there any sublte alternatives???

thanks in advance

mart13trev

Standard Member
thanks for those links. that looks like a pretty thorough job with the built in one. looks really good though

i just got given a 1.4 1999 peugeot 306 facelift. it already has pretty good speakers - built in the parcel shelf as standard. but the car its replacing has dreadful ones - my 1993 nissan micra. to improve the sound quality i took speakers from my mums morris minor... sums it up really. anyway thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Jiffycom

I've got a '99 306 as well. :D

The 306 will take decent sized speakers in the front doors so you can improve the sound a lot that way.

graticular

hi all this is my first post, so its probably in the wrong place.

i enjoy listening to music in my car and i'd quite like to have a sub. the things i dont want are: a) to look like a chav and b) to lose masses of boot space.

are there any sublte alternatives???

thanks in advance
Presumably a free air sub could be an option?

Thsoe that know infinitely more than me may explain or rubbish - as appropriate!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom