In a market for a TV - yelp!

arkantafta

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello
Iam on the market for a entery level OLED (never been user) and i need a bit of help

Based in EU (western balkan)
Philips 706 65inch - 1250€
Philips 707 65inch - 1600€

My budget cap is around 1250€ , but if the 707 makes the extra performance better value i will try to get one , so is it worth it?

The TV ll be used 95% on Tmobile box which stream 1080p via hdmi and for remaing 5% 4k netflix movies (or internet streams) and somewhere between youtube.

I dont know much about tvs so bear with me here, i like the blacked out oled screen.

Also one was recommended LG QNED 65 823 same price as 706, should i really aim for the oled or break out with the mini leds?

Tv will be living room mounted on wall.

Thanks

Hello
Iam on the market for a entery level OLED (never been user) and i need a bit of help

Based in EU (western balkan)
Philips 706 65inch - 1250€
Philips 707 65inch - 1600€

My budget cap is around 1250€ , but if the 707 makes the extra performance better value i will try to get one , so is it worth it?

The TV ll be used 95% on Tmobile box which stream 1080p via hdmi and for remaing 5% 4k netflix movies (or internet streams) and somewhere between youtube.

I dont know much about tvs so bear with me here, i like the blacked out oled screen.

Also one was recommended LG QNED 65 823 same price as 706, should i really aim for the oled or break out with the mini leds?

Tv will be living room mounted on wall.

Thanks
See if you can get hold of last year's LG C1 where you are - great price, great TV. See the Reddit thread below;

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom