Imtoo Software for Ipod video

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by djsquid2006, Dec 20, 2006.

Tags:
  1. djsquid2006

djsquid2006

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, i'v been so frustrated lately with trying to put my dvds onto my video ipod, i'v been trying since june but i eventually gave up, but recently decided to have another go at it, and i discovered imToo Dvd to ipod Converter and imToo Ipod movie converter, both pieces of software are fantastic!!! i use the default settings, load my dvds or videos into the software click Convert and Bingo! there perfect all ya need to do then is import the Movies into iTunes and onto your ipod, Sound is in perfect sync with the film and the quality is outstanding!

I'd Be happy to help anyone out with imtoo just email me at [email protected]

Mine is a 60GB and holds 30 dvds plus 2500 albums lol, so half that for 30GB:smashin:

2. djmetsandy

djmetsandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    the software i listed for zune would have worked for you too!

glad to find someone who is happy with their software...me..well im still tryin to find the best one..

3. Uridium

Uridium

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,855
    I'd be wary of posting your Email address for the whole world to see on the forums (and I do mean the whole world as Google's bots are very active) there are a lot of nutters about :smashin: your choice though

4. djmetsandy

djmetsandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    if you have added your email to you profile for ppl to message you then we can do it that way!