1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Importing a PSP from NCSX. Anyone used them?

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Rob20, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +388
    As my DvdSoon PSP order is up the swanee, I've decided to look elsewhere for a PSP and perhaps sell on the PSP pack that DvdSoon eventually send me, (assuming they do). I've found a USA site NCSX that I'm sure I've heard of before. I emailed them about the fact that they are charging $290 and apparantly it has something to do with the fact that they have to buy 5 PS2 games they don't want with every PSP pack. Still, they are prepared to mark down the pack as a gift. Del is extra though. PSP value pack and shipping works out $315 USA. What is that in £? :confused:

2. jenic

jenic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    £166.81 is the price but not sure about the company, although i don't have a vast knowlege of import companies and have only been looking at them in the last month or so!

3. jian

jian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    divide by 1.8

4. Andy_83

Andy_83

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    NCSX are excellent, i doubt you'll have any problems ordering from them. They always package games up well (usually in a padded bag then boxed) and using the standard global priority shipping items only take a few days to arrive.
    I just ordered 3 PSP games from them last week totaling about $140 - they marked the value down to just $15 and even on the invoice inside the games were marked at $5 each so theres very little chance of customs charges.
    Im actually going to order US PSP from them this weekend too.

So, yeah - ace company, probably the best importers i've used.

5. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +388
    I've got one on it's way although now I see that Movietyme.com will ship one for £160 inc. del from a UK address meaning now extra vat/duty/PO handling charges.

6. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,372
    If anyone is still looking for a PSP then I would try Movietyme, they are doing bundles at very good prices and if you email them I think they will sell you just a Value Pack for £159.99 delievered from inside the UK which has got to be the cheapest I have seen it available anywhere.