• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Imported PS3 warranty information?

lloydyboy

Standard Member
i wondered if i got a imported ps3 a honk kong version then if there was a fault with it i would have to send it back to hk and contact sony hk?

Tigerblade

Distinguished Member
In theory yes. However it would most likley be easier and a hell of a lot faster to get it repaired here. There is a company that handles these kinds of things but I've just installed Leopard and lost all my bookmarks lol, sure someone else will have it :smashin:

spanik

Afternoon,

I would be interested by the details of that company too; I have a US PS3 on the way :)

spanik

sure no prob, got it on ebay (US), it's the 40Gb Spiderman pack 399$ +$75 shipping; I know it may come out being more expensive than European PS3 if I end up paying the customs fee; but I want my PS3 mainly as a blu-ray player (and all my blu-ray will come from the US/CA) ; fingers crossed I won't have to pay duty :)

spanik

thanks mark1000; that's a great info, will keep this in bookmarks; hopefully will never have to use it :)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom