import sms messages from n73 to iphone

J400uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Is it possible at all to import all my SMS mesages from nokia N73 onto my new iPhone? Don't really want to loose them all if it can be avoided.

OK then here's how you can save your texts.......

1) Sign up to Bluebook

2) On your N73 forward all the texts you want to save to 40202 and they will be saved into your Bluebook (it is free to do this).

3) When you have your iPhone activated log into your Bluebook, choose the text you want and select "send to phone" and it will send it back to your phone.

Once you have signed up for Bluebook you can set it up so that it automatically stores every text you ever send and receive too.

Hope that helps :smashin:

Thanks for the tip, might try that but I imagine it will take a long time to send all the messages thru to bluebook lol. Are there any alternative methods?
cheers

Not that I know of really, as the sim card is kinda built into the iPhone and doesn't read texts off it or anything like that.

Is your iphone jailbroken? If it is there is an installer.app program call SIMport which will copy contacts from your sim to your phone :thumbsup:

Yeah its jailbroken, could give SIMport a try but not sure if messages would be stored on it.

Sorry im being an idiot, misread your message and thought you were wanting to import contacts.

Its early in the morning here :rolleyes:

Dont think it can be done im afriad.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom