1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

import psp

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Fritz, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Fritz

Fritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    looking to import a psp rather than buy an european machine so who are the best ones to use heard alot of stories about bills from customs coming through 2 months later and so on cheapest i have seen one for is £135 that was for a jap model so just give me some addresses of the companys to use and i will take it from there cheers in advance guys and girls
    Fritz :smashin:

2. jinky32

jinky32

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    i used ebay for mine. a guy in hong kong called benny thong. delivery took about 12 days, so if you can stand the wait i would recommend him. he'll verify firmware for you too if you want.

3. fkw

fkw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Unless you have a specific reason, why import one now when the UK model should be released next week (assuming you can get one)?

I bought one for my son about a couple of months ago from www.lik-sang.com (based in Hongkong), but at a price. The company was reliable; ordered at the weekend and received the following Thursday/Friday. The item was sent by UPS (you can track your order online) who asked for a cheque for £57 (for VAT etc.) before handing over the goods to me. At the end, I didn't get my change from around £200 at that time.

Surely, it would be prudent for you to buy in our "rip-off" England next week for around £180?

Also, be aware, that Sony is currently trying to muscle-in with legal threat at some retailers, both local and overseas, including Lik-Sang, for trying to supply UK demand.