import games??

D

danny-p

Can anyone give me the web addresses of any " good " mail order companys in the uk that sell usa gamecube games??
Cheers.....................Danny-p

"roll on nov 22 Mortal kombat 5" "fatality friday"

Try Next-Gen. Metroid Prime and others available now at £44.99 with great service to boot :).

You can also order direct from the USA from the likes of Tronix or NCSX. Prices should be around £38 after delivery - Priority Letter Mail usually akes around 3-5 days to arrive.

eftee ive already been to goblin games and didnt think much of there site. no release dates etc ( mortal kombat 5 etc) Cheers any how.

Groundy these sites/ prices sound great il give them a try.
Thanks .......Danny-p

Groundy.......have you ordered from tronix before and they are ok??
Looks like a good site!!

I've been using Tronix and NCSX for a long time now. Both are excellent and I've never had a problem yet :).

dvd box office.com are good metroid prime £29.65 and resident evil 0 for £28.44 free shipping.

Originally posted by mission
dvd box office.com are good metroid prime £29.65 and resident evil 0 for £28.44 free shipping.

Their prices can't be beaten but unfortunately (at least in my experience), their service leaves a lot to be desired. Delivery times can be many weeks unless you had your pre-orders in early.

dont forget www.cduniverse.com

the good thing about them is their online store mechanic is great. you can order something, get two items to ship together or seperately. cancel part of an order if you like.all online

i am currently trying a new company i foundc alled buy rite but i dont think i am that impressed with them. back to cduniverse i think

MOVIETYME.com are also good for the odd game. £34.99 plus free delivery. They are launching a full games section in early january

join the edge forums, there is a guy called Pmelon on there that gets all the latest import stuff and he is very competetive on prices , has metroid prime for £38 including delivery at the momement, but you have to sign up to see the "trading folder".

dvdboxoffice are the cheapest by far and have free shipping i must admit i have been very lucky with them and pre orders, i ordered mario sunshine from them and received 4 days after launch, but they do tend to get very low numbers of latest games so they are prob best left for games which have been out a while, if your looking for new releases goto www.videogameadvantage.com they have big stocks of new releases and i have never been told a game was out of stock prices are good (about $45) shipping is by USPS and very competitive

Can I use imported games on a Gameboy Advance platinum (UK model), or do I have to stick with UK retailers?

If so where are the cheapest online retailers?

(bit desperate to get a few GBA games to go with the console I just purchased as an Xmas present)

Any of you folks know if.. I can use imported games on a Gameboy Advance platinum (UK model), or do I have to stick with UK retailers?

If so where are the cheapest online retailers?

(bit desperate to get a few GBA games to go with the console I just purchased as an Xmas present)

Thanks groundy

I'll check em out, the first one I want is Tetris (to keep my other half happy during a long drive to Scotland over Xmas)

Not sure what to get for me though:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom