1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impatience is hurting me!!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Mr Forgetful, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Mr Forgetful

Mr Forgetful

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I've had delivery of my Pio 435 XDE, the DV79 and AVR 250 plus leads/connectors are waiting in the store, all i'm waiting on is the shiny glass cabinet to put it all in/on, it's driving me mad waiting for it to arrive.
    Anyway, while i'm sitting here bored at work, I would just like to ask, is it a very simple system to connect up, is it just plug in the HDMI cable and go or will I need to go through hundreds of settings to get the best picture/sound etc. Obviously I know I will need to set the speaker distance etc but I'm getting worried that I'm going to be baffled by loads of menu options etc.
    And I have the horror of selling all my old kit, argghhhh!!!!

2. Niraj

Niraj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, it should be fairly striaghforward to set up, though tweaking it to get the best possible sound and image will be an endless quest!!

The only regret you'll have, probably, is that about 3 months down the line you'll wonder what possessed you to go buy a 43" plasma when a 50" would have been so much more suited to your room!!!!!

Niraj