Impacts of Brexit

• Thread starter Deleted member 13294
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

“We are opening a brand new European headquarters in London – two big, expensive buildings. Would I have done it if I knew they were going to drop out? I’ve had some thoughts that maybe I wouldn’t have, but we are there, we are going to be very happy.

So still not sure even though it's supposedly the stupidest thing the UK has ever done?

“My former wife was a Brit, my daughters have British passports, so we love England – it’s the father of our country, I suppose. But what they are doing is not good and there is no easy way to get out of it because if they don’t pay a penalty, everyone else would drop out. So they can’t get as good of a deal as they had before.”

Why would every other country drop out if it's such a good thing to stay in?

This is one of the most ridiculous articles I've read in a while. Full of BS and 'personal' reasons.

This is one of the most ridiculous articles I've read in a while. Full of BS and 'personal' reasons.
I'm sure there is a Daily Mail version if you go looking.

Not well thus far, US, Canada, New Zealand amongst others objected to a key trade deal put forward by our Brexit team in a deal between the UK and EU to divide agricultural import quotas.

'The objectors said the deal will indeed leave them “worse off” as a separate quota for Britain would mean exporters could not compensate for low British demand by selling to another EU country, which they currently can.'

As reported in the FT- Trump rejects Mays post- Brexit agriculture deal with EU.

Subscribe to read

Last edited:
Well that didn't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom