Immortals (3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

PezzMonkey

Immortals 3D: Steelbook Edition - Triple Play (Blu-ray)

Release date: 05/03/2012

344712d1350203579-immortals-2011-uk-24436351_500x500_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Keane

Distinguished Member
Crap film, but the 3D was pretty good.

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Dude, Its not uncommon for crap films getting Steelbook treatment.:D

Keane

Distinguished Member
Dude, Its not uncommon for crap films getting Steelbook treatment.:D

Yeah - I have a number of them stinking up my collection :rolleyes:

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
The big question is are we going to get it FULLY UNCUT on blu ray with the missing 18 secs cut for a 15 cert ........ 18 cert blu ray ?

BluWarfareHD09

What on earth are in them 18 seconds to warrant a 18 rating, can't think of much that can be that bad that happens in 18 seconds, no spoiler please havn't seen it yet

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
What on earth are in them 18 seconds to warrant a 18 rating, can't think of much that can be that bad that happens in 18 seconds, no spoiler please havn't seen it yet

Lets just say BLOOD & GORE :laugh:

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
CANCELLED = no UNCUT version = NO SALE period !! :mad:

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
forgot I ordered this with HMV & Play. Surprised the HMV price didnt come down, no problem though as it will just be going back!

Dubliner1

Had this in my had today but it was 7 euro more than the standard version so passed- nice looking tho. All of a sudden HMV steelbooks are 26.99 euros instead of the usual 22.99 euros. 17%- 18% price hike...rip off!!

RickDastardly

Had this in my had today but it was 7 euro more than the standard version so passed- nice looking tho. All of a sudden HMV steelbooks are 26.99 euros instead of the usual 22.99 euros. 17%- 18% price hike...rip off!!

Isn't this one a bit more expensive because it includes the 3D version too?

the id

Great looking Steelbook, unfortunate that the UK gets the cut version of the film and every other country is getting the uncut version (I know it's only around 18 seconds of cuts but why us) for this reason alone I'm not purchasing the UK Blu-Ray, it's a pity as I had this Steelbook on pre-order but cancelled.

War

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
Great looking Steelbook, unfortunate that the UK gets the cut version of the film and every other country is getting the uncut version (I know it's only around 18 seconds of cuts but why us) for this reason alone I'm not purchasing the UK Blu-Ray, it's a pity as I had this Steelbook on pre-order but cancelled.

War

So did I :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Google set to launch the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Focal launches Bathys noise-cancelling wireless headphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Formovie Theater UST projector hits the UK
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series