• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale Immaculate iPhone XS 64GB Gold Unlocked (+new accs)

westy2174

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Reaction score
Received my new phone so my iPhone XS is up for sale. This has had a screen cover, rear cover and full body case since day one- I keep my tech stuff as mint as possible and I don't think you'll find one better looked after that this. Gold colour has grown on me, it's quite muted anyway and the carbon effect skin on the back gives it a nice look.

Headphones, USB cable and charger are all brand new still. Will include the case too as that won't fit my 11. Any smudges you see on the stainless steel bad are just my sweaty finger prints!

Warranty runs until 4th October. Battery health 97%. Based on the new accs and condition I think my price is fair.

EDIT: please note, I've ordered a case and screen cover for my 11 so I will send this once they have arrived (Tues/Weds) as I won't be taking it out of the box until then!

Attachments

westy2174

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Reaction score
Can offer £520
No thanks, a space grey one in the same condition (although that hadnt had a rear protector or full body case on- it was the apple case which leaves the bottom and top exposed) went for £605 yesterday so I have priced fairly already

Last edited:
Top Bottom