1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMAX: Ultimate 3-D Collection

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by WBC, Jun 11, 2003.

1. WBC

WBC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys,

Has anyone encountered this?????? IMAX: Ultimate 3-D Collection

It's about £40 on DVDSoon and includes 3 Discs, 2 Sets of Glasses and some hardware.

Is it any good? Whats the difference between the 'IMAX Haunted Castle' and the 'Haunted Castle' offered on Play???

When I searched for '3-d' on DVDSoon it came back with a disc called 'Girls: Wet & Wild 3-D' :rotfl: :rotfl:

.: Synopsis :.
    Every time Lyndsay's body temperature rises, she has to cool off by skinny dipping in the nearby pool. Smoldering Samantha is all alone and too hot on a chaise lounge. She strips to thrill in anticipation as she waits for the man of her dreams. "Frying tonight" is the motto of Georgina and Suzi as they relax by the pool and oil themselves up to get the ultimate suntan experience. Fantasize over Laura, your very own walking, talking, living doll. Laura's wish is to please only you and prove she's no dummy. When things get too hot, Natalie decides the best thing to do is take a relaxing stroll around the cool villa gardens and feel the force of nature taking over... Siobhan, however, likes to feel the pulsating power shower onto her body, and where better to take it in than by the pool? :rotfl:

I bet some of you old dogs have already got it :devil: :devil:

Still its only a tenner might be a laugh!!

Stace :D

2. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    No difference in haunted castle DVD's the ultimate edition is just a multi pack with 2 other 3D feature and the shutterglass specs rather than the cardboard standard glasses you get with the stand alone DVD.

There was a thread on this..search for haunted castle.

I am tempted.. but..

Matt

3. Marv

Marv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +297
    So how good is the 3-D effect. As i was tempetd to get it. Is it beleivable? does it look like things are comming out of the screen?

4. godzilla

godzilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I bought the Haunted Castle dvd from Play. The DTS soundtrack is fab, but using the supplied brown/blue cardboard 3d viewer, the colours are understandably muddy and indistinct and there seemed to be some smearing that could not be explained by any visible marks on the glasses.

Some of the 3d effects are reasonable, but spoilt by the colour and poor optical quality of the viewer.

Unfortunately for me, the full colour LCD shutter glasses (not supplied with my disc) are not compatible with non-CRT projectors and I'm not going to bother buying a pair to watch on my 36" TV.