Images Used ........ Fame at last??

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
After posting my images from the Fence Homegame festival on my Flickr site two have now been used in an 'official' capacity.

The first on the pages of Stephen Burch from The Great Park

The second on the homepage of Fence Records

No money, but credits are nice :thumbsup:

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Free tickets for next year hopefully :laugh:

I seem to do quite well with pictures taken up in that part of the world as the owners of the apartment we stopped in in December use my images of the area on their website too :D

senu

Distinguished Member
Well well .. You are getting around a bit.. from Good nights at Photo club contests to Homegamers..:rotfl::smashin:

Well done.. its good to know your (carefully taken TBH) shots don't end up on a hard drive somewhere languishing for attention!:thumbsup:
Free tickets sounds nice

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Excellent stuff. I wish I knew where my Fotolia pics were used after they have been bought.

You can find this out by looking at the details in 'My Photos'. I stumbled across it and have found mine being used by all sorts of companies - including Lufthansa Airlines :)

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Excellent, the great park pic in black and white is stunning in its simplicty, a prime example of photography as it should be:smashin:

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Aww shucks, the inital post was a little tongue in cheek to be honest.

I really should be charging I guess but my take is that I enjoyed taking the pics, I enjoyed the festival so why not let these people use the images for nowt. Maybe if I charged they wouldn't use them and I'd miss out on the satisfaction.

See my signature for more information :D

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Aww shucks, the inital post was a little tongue in cheek to be honest.

I really should be charging I guess but my take is that I enjoyed taking the pics, I enjoyed the festival so why not let these people use the images for nowt. Maybe if I charged they wouldn't use them and I'd miss out on the satisfaction.

See my signature for more information :D

Absolutely!

The satisfaction of making photographs that other people enjoy, is indeed payment enough. You don't want to ruin the pure and innocent pleasure that can be gained by introducing somethign as crass as the exchange of money.

I, on the other hand, am happy to make multiples of 57p by selling my soul to the fotolia devil. :D

SweetGirl

Nice one Steve... must be great to be recognized for your great work.:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom