Quantcast

Image calibration disks?

F

Fluffy-Bunny

Hey there,

I keep hearing mentions to disks called Avia? etc

I would like to get something to help me calibrate my projector.

Where and how much do these disks cost?

Cheers guys.

LFCRules

Novice Member
Hi,

AVIA and the DVE disks are the favourites for calibration. I used the DVE ones for my 5700 projector. You can get them from AxelMusic for a cheap price (cheaper than the 14.99 I paid :rolleyes: ). Check them out here

Cheers

Andy

LFCRules

Novice Member
LFCRules said:
Hi,

AVIA and the DVE disks are the favourites for calibration. I used the DVE ones for my 5700 projector. You can get them from AxelMusic for a cheap price (cheaper than the 14.99 I paid :rolleyes: ). Check them out here

Cheers

Andy
What I meant to say was I got mine for 14.99 elsewhere. But at AxelMusic, they are 10.99 delivered for the UK Pal version :eek:

Cheers

Andy

F

Fluffy-Bunny

LFCRules said:
What I meant to say was I got mine for 14.99 elsewhere. But at AxelMusic, they are 10.99 delivered for the UK Pal version :eek:

Cheers

Andy
Ah well, seeing as I only ever buy and use NTSC disks, the PAL version is totally useless to moi i'm afraid!

BeelzebubUK

So.....if I've got a mixture of R1 and R2 DVDs which DVE is going to be best for me or would you advise that I get both. I'll be able to set an individual profile for both PAL and NTSC on the scaler so that wouldn't be a problem.

Is the AVIA disk any good BTW ?

Top Bottom