Imac Wireless keyboard/mouse

100949football

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure before I buy.

Are the Apple wireless keyboard / mouse perfect in working exactly as the "corded" versions?

Are there any known "glitches'?

Best place to buy?

Must they be Apple?

The Mighty mouse is much disliked by most users, I use a s530 combo. Have a look I posted a cheap deal for it on here recently.

The Mighty mouse is much disliked by most users, I use a s530 combo. Have a look I posted a cheap deal for it on here recently.

They are quite plasticky though and they eat batteries. I have a wireless mac keyboard but it gets on my nerves as there are many mornings where it doesnt work, therefore I bought one of the smaller wired keyboards. As for the mouse no hesitation in recommending the logitech VX Nano it is first class and better than the horrific mighty mouse, with its annoying nipple.:suicide:

Just to make sure before I buy.

Are the Apple wireless keyboard / mouse perfect in working exactly as the "corded" versions?

Are there any known "glitches'?

Best place to buy?

Must they be Apple?

The only difference wih the keyboard is that there is no USB output on the wireless version. The wireless keyboard also has no separate numeric keypad, but I think Apple have discontinued this on the wired keyboard as well now.

The Mighty Mouse is a bit of an acquired taste, but there is no real difference between wired and wireless versions.

I have had the wireless keyboard and mouse for about 18 months, and both have been brilliant - one or two isolated connection issues, and bery good battery life with 2500mah rechargeables.

They are quite plasticky though and they eat batteries. I have a wireless mac keyboard but it gets on my nerves as there are many mornings where it doesnt work, therefore I bought one of the smaller wired keyboards.

The Logitech keyboard is always available and the mouse the same. I guess I change the keyboard batteries 1-2 a year, the mouse more often every couple of months.

Just swapped to a Wireless keyboard and I have no regrets - yes you lose USB and Keypad but I never used anyway!!

the Mighty mouse is ok but the nipple keeps freezing so I cannot drag down - have to use the paper trick nearly every day.

Buy them and you wont regret however good luck in getting a discount.

batteries are fine I have had mine 21/2 months with extensive use and at 68%

Bob

I love Apple and their products but the Mighty Mouse is godawful....the nipple always malfunctions and stops working, and the laser can be very temperamental at times.

I use a Logitech mouse and its much better, hell of a lot cheaper than the Mighty Mouse too.

I love Apple and their products but the Mighty Mouse is godawful....the nipple always malfunctions and stops working, and the laser can be very temperamental at times.

I use a Logitech mouse and its much better, hell of a lot cheaper than the Mighty Mouse too.

Agreed with the Mighty Mouse- let's hope the rumours of an update are true.

I've had the Apple wireless keyboard about 6 months now and it's great. Got used to the slightly different layout fairly quick, batteries last a long time, goes well with a minimalist set-up.

The mouse I have is a cheap and cheerful white Logitech 470 and I can recommend that.

I really like the apple keyboard, but the mouse lacks in quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom