For Sale iMac 5k 27" Late 2015 - 3.3GHz i5, 32GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Radeon R9 M395

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by technoholic, Aug 10, 2018.

1. technoholic

technoholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
    Due to moving to a new MacBook Pro, my iMac is up for sale as it's no longer used.

Model is a Late 2015, maxed out with 32GB RAM. Specs are per the title but anyone wanting further clarification can PM for serial number (I think you can look up specs by serial number).

Picture shows macOS Mojave Beta installed but I have freshly installed the latest High Sierra as I did not want to leave my Developer Account copy of Mojave on the machine. It's ready to go and set up as it is out the box.

Original box included, as well as outer cardboard box. Therefore posting is possible if buyer can help arrange due to value, but collection is highly preferred. Obviously posting will attract additional charges.

Further pictures of actual machine to be posted shortly. Condition is excellent, I can't see any major marks on it except for a small tiny nick on the bottom edge that is barely noticeable. But once it's had a thorough clean I will examine closely for anything that might be there that I may have missed.

Thanks

Price and currency: £950
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. technoholic

technoholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
    bump

3. deadpan11

deadpan11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Any idea wgat viedo footage that this is able to run?