Imac 27

trebor127

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi does anybody know the cheapest place around to get the imac 27? I was going to order one from very when they had the 20% off but missed out :(

Rob

Refurbished from the apple website?

That's probably your best bet although if you know a student, see if you can drag them ;) to an Apple Store and get them to buy online for the HE discount :thumbsup:

That's probably your best bet although if you know a student, see if you can drag them ;) to an Apple Store and get them to buy online for the HE discount :thumbsup:

I've heard of this...What discount is it? 10%??

Thanks
Rob

Personally just went into Micro Aniva (or what ever they are called) and negotiated on a price.... they matched my old RBS coporate discount that I could get with Apple directly (if I still worked for RBS)

Personally just went into Micro Aniva (or what ever they are called) and negotiated on a price.... they matched my old RBS coporate discount that I could get with Apple directly (if I still worked for RBS)

If you dont mind me asking, what price did you pay?

£1850 for 27" imac i7 + time machine with same day home delivery.... wasn't an amazing price but at the time Apple were quoting a long lead time where as Micro actually had one in stock

I want one but I am going to wait until the new refresh....although I am worried about the pricing on the new ones, when they appear. Going by the increase on the mini's I think the new 27"'s are going to be expensive!

Hope I am wrong.

£1850 for 27" imac i7 + time machine with same day home delivery.... wasn't an amazing price but at the time Apple were quoting a long lead time where as Micro actually had one in stock

Dont fancy selling it do you lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom