• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Imac 27

trebor127

Standard Member
Hi does anybody know the cheapest place around to get the imac 27? I was going to order one from very when they had the 20% off but missed out :(

Rob

dc8900

Distinguished Member
Refurbished from the apple website?

That's probably your best bet although if you know a student, see if you can drag them ;) to an Apple Store and get them to buy online for the HE discount :thumbsup:

BobBob21

Personally just went into Micro Aniva (or what ever they are called) and negotiated on a price.... they matched my old RBS coporate discount that I could get with Apple directly (if I still worked for RBS)

trebor127

Standard Member
Personally just went into Micro Aniva (or what ever they are called) and negotiated on a price.... they matched my old RBS coporate discount that I could get with Apple directly (if I still worked for RBS)

If you dont mind me asking, what price did you pay?

BobBob21

£1850 for 27" imac i7 + time machine with same day home delivery.... wasn't an amazing price but at the time Apple were quoting a long lead time where as Micro actually had one in stock

mudshark

Distinguished Member
I want one but I am going to wait until the new refresh....although I am worried about the pricing on the new ones, when they appear. Going by the increase on the mini's I think the new 27"'s are going to be expensive!

Hope I am wrong.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom