Im Torn Between These 2.

leeboy1

peahead

peahead said:
Hi leeboy1

For the price of the goodmans you can get a toshiba 32wlt66 lcd tv which is one of the best on the market and will nock the socks of both of them.

http://www.soundandvisiononline.co.uk/moreinfo/index.asp?product_id=10712

Oh and theres also the toshiba 32wl66 model which doesnt have freeview built in and is a dark gray but everything else is the same my friend has one is its great with his 360.

http://www.soundandvisiononline.co.uk/moreinfo/index.asp?product_id=10710

Very nice wish I had this link when I got my hd tv a year ago.:eek:

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
another vote for the Toshiba 32WLT66 - at £750 its the steal of the century - i love mine, read the reviews via the link given above :thumbsup:

leeboy1

the toshiba certainly has me drooling LOL

the difference between the 2 is just the freeview is that right ?

is that website a trusted site ? sound and vision online?

anyone ever ordered off them ? how long did it take to come?

this could be the one hehehe !!! :clap:

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Absolutely trusted - purchased mine from them about five weeks ago and I was able to go and pick it up straightaway - I live quite nearby.

However, the delivery service is just as reliable and will be with you in two or three days - order it now! :thumbsup:

The other difference between the two is the styling - the WLT66 is black surround with the WL66 being silver / grey - I went for the WLT66 because it looks better and you never know when the integrated tuner may come in handy - not much difference in the cost anyway

moocifer

My Toshiba 32WLT66 is really growing on me now - so here's another vote for it :thumbsup:

leeboy1

woodywizz jenna is my all time fav girl.. that seals it for me then :thumbsup:

LOL cheers m8.

S

Sharpfish

Another vote for the Tosh wlt here. I have one and i'm very happy with it especially at the price you can now get it for.

mickrick

Banned
leeboy1 said:
woodywizz jenna is my all time fav girl.. that seals it for me then :thumbsup:

You haven't had much contact with the fairer sex then? :rolleyes:

Anyway, you did the right thing asking for advice before buying what might turn out to be a "pig in a poke". Always look around the net to see what's what and for how much. Ask a few questions, see the kit you are interested in working if possible, then buy online. Simple as that.

And my wife of 17 years is my all time fav girl.

L

laurence harvey

You haven't had much contact with the fairer sex then? :rolleyes:

Anyway, you did the right thing asking for advice before buying what might turn out to be a "pig in a poke". Always look around the net to see what's what and for how much. Ask a few questions, see the kit you are interested in working if possible, then buy online. Simple as that.

And my wife of 17 years is my all time fav girl.

SHE MUST BE STOOD BEHIND YOU !!!!!!! :0

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom