• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

IM+ Still not working?

marlmanxxx

Established Member
After I updated to iOS4 IM+ messenger stopped working just kept getting the rotating symbol so eagerly awaited the iOS4 update. Got it today and installed it and quess what it still does not work. Anyone out there with the same problem?

derek1971

Prominent Member
Not much help i know but i also could not get im+ to work having installed iOS4. The problem for me was not quite as you describe. Any time i tried to start im+ it would just kick me back to the springboard.

However, got the update this morning and it appeared to be working again for me. Logged in fine this morning and connected to my msn, skype, twitter and facebook accounts.

Only thing i have noticed is that it doesn't seem to be pushing twitter updates at the moment.

derek1971

Prominent Member
Although it does appear to be working for me up to a point it is clear there are ongoing problems even after the update. On the IM+ forum the support team say a further "major" update is being submitted to Apple today and will hopefully be approved quickly.

berkeley384

Prominent Member
I can get it to work but the multiple tasking is no use at all, as soon as you come out it just reconnects, it seems a bit pointless

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom