Im sitting in waiting for my hd-dvd drive and my pioneer 5.1 speakers

j04nse

Established Member
Reaction score
Ordered a hd-dvd drive from movietyme on monday, had an email saying despatched on tuesday, so im hoping it arrives today, do they use citylink? i have no tracking number on my email do they usually give them?

Ordered the pioneer 5.1 speakers off play on monday aswell, they were despatched on tuesday and ive got a parcel force tracking number that does not work :thumbsdow so im hoping they show up today.

Im desperate to get all this wired up and working, had all these films for a couple of weeks now and nothing to watch them on.

Batman begins
last samurai
12 monkeys
mission impossible boxset
Troy

This waiting around is killing me :)

just spoke to play about the tracking number and the man said royal mail and parcel force are strugling to track parcels because of the shear volume they are processing, that doesnt help me to know if my speakers are coming or not :confused:

This waiting around is killing me :)

I often find that this is the most exciting part of getting new kit - looking out of the window every time you hear a van drive past etc... wondering if you have time to go to the loo without getting a knock on the door etc. I think this is the nearest thing an adult can get to being a kid at christmas again ;)

can anyone confirm please if movie tyme use ciytlink to deliver there hd dvd drives and weather they had a tracking number on dispatch. Cheers

can anyone confirm please if movie tyme use ciytlink to deliver there hd dvd drives and weather they had a tracking number on dispatch. Cheers

Yes they do - I received a separate email after the dispatch one giving me the Citilink tracking number etc.

Yes they do - I received a separate email after the dispatch one giving me the Citilink tracking number etc.

dont think ive got a tracking number ill have a look, the ciylink man lives aroud the corner from me so im always his last stop at half five, bugger!

Ordered mine 5 days ago,got despatch email monday,,, no drive as of yet but i have batman begins which i ordered at the same time???

Crap service,no tracking info either.Will not use them again.Funny thing is,batman begins was listed as a sepoerate order and was updated as despatched a day later than the drive,but i have the bloody hd dvd batman here now and no bloody drive and i am away for a week from tomorrow! So frustrating :mad:

To be fair with it being so close to Christmas all the couriers seem to be going to Hell in a handcart... I've been having an awful time getting ParcelForce to pick up my packages on time this week...

Sorry to burst your bubble but the dispatch email means its been dispatched from the US. You will get another email when its dispatched from the UK saying it will arrive the next day as they re-ship within the UK to avoid import tax.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom