1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not happy about arcams customer support....

Discussion in 'Arcam Owners' Forum' started by cameronl, Feb 2, 2004.

Tags:
  1. cameronl

cameronl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Arcams new rule of not giving out the firmware update cd's anymore is dam annoying! :mad:

There is no way I am returning my DV88p+ all the way up to shrewsbury when I live in surrey....I will be spending more time in NZ in future and this will make it very diffcult to update my arcam equip at all.

I think I will give the avr300 a miss when it comes out and save instead for a halo c2......I hope you are listening arcam.....

CaM

2. John Dawson

John Dawson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Hello CaM,

Er... this is not exactly what we are doing - please read my post(s) in sticker's "Poll" post on the Arcam forum. In your case, if Creative Audio, Arcam's dealer in Shrewsbury, is happy for us to send you an update disc we will do so - I wouldn't have thought it too onerous to discuss this by phone with them first.

If you move to New Zealand full support is available through our local distributor there, Avalon Audio (www.avalon.co.nz) and their dealers.

John Dawson (Arcam)

3. cameronl

cameronl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    sorry for the rant, I'm disapointed but over it now. Thanks for the info on NZ.

CaM :)