Bargain Im looking for the cheapest GPU just to give me a display.

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Hi guys. Im looking to sell my 1070 whilst it still has a little bit of a demand before it plummets to the ground but im running a 3700x which doesnt have intergrated graphics. I borrowed an old card but it doesnt fit my motherboard its that old haha.

Does anyone know of the cheapest gpu or a bargain basement one i can buy or do you happen to have one for sale, so i have a display until the 3000 series comes out. I have a B450 board so it needs to be compatible with that.

Thanx

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
+£18.40 delivery

CEX are usually pretty good for this sort of thing, although it can be lucky dip with connectors you get on a card.

You can pick up an R5 240 for £15 or a 7750 for £20, or if you want really cheap here's the list of models in stock at the lowest prices:

I seem to remember the G 210 hung around a long time so that may have gotten Windows 10 drivers.

Mensy

Distinguished Member
There's an old Radeon for £6 but it is DVI only so if you dont have a DVI port on monitor or DVI to DP you will need that.

For £19 this old Radeon has a DP port.
Thank you but one is out for stock and i was hoping to pay less than £18 postage lol

+£18.40 delivery

CEX are usually pretty good for this sort of thing, although it can be lucky dip with connectors you get on a card.

You can pick up an R5 240 for £15 or a 7750 for £20, or if you want really cheap here's the list of models in stock at the lowest prices:

I seem to remember the G 210 hung around a long time so that may have gotten Windows 10 drivers.
I never thought about looking at cex i will see what they have thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom