1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im in the club !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by magnole01, Oct 24, 2005.

1. magnole01

magnole01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well i've took the plunge head first into the world of home cinema with the purchase of a Sanyo PLV-Z4, an AV receiver and surround sound speakers.

I know very little about this technology so you might hear from me from time to time with some questions to be answered. Any advise you can give me as i venture into my first time....

The best bit about this is her in doors was the one who pushed me in to take the plunge so she can never moan about the extra bits of AV kit littering her beloved living room.

I will take delivery on wednesday and will report back to you all as soon as i am up and running. Bring on the cinema experience. God i feel like a 6 year old at christmas !!!!!!

2. pringtef

pringtef

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Welcome to the club, prepare to be gobsmacked, there's nothing quite like it!

Only things to remember are :-

Irrespective of the size of screen you're projecting onto, you'll keep on wishing the room you've got the projector in was bigger so that you could get a bigger screen!

&

Upgraditis

3. magnole01

magnole01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i will definitely be trying out all the tweaks and tunes that are posted on this wonderful forum.

I need to sleep but im too excited !!!