1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in a quandry !

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by selexus, Nov 6, 2003.

1. selexus

selexus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    People i need your help.

I've been luck enough to pick up a Pioneer PDP434 HDE and a PDP503 HDE for very sensible prices. :D
    I already have an HS10 set up in the living room but never get to use it. I can't put it on during the day because the toddler tries to bash the screen about and i don't enjoy watching it at night because SWMBO doesn't let me turn it up incase i wake said toddler. :rolleyes:
    The HS10 only has about a dozen hours on it ferchristsakes !!:(

So i was thinking about using one of the plasmas as the main screen and moving the HS10, current 32" TV and the other plasma on. I'm just not sure that i'll be happy with the plasma after the HS10. I've no experiance of plasma displays other than a quick look when in the local HiFi store.

Has anyone moved from projector to plasma ? Are you happy with your choice ?
    Let me know what you all think would be the best course of action

2. joys_R_us

joys_R_us

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    you are the best one to decide with all these pieces of equipment at home...

3. selexus

selexus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    True.

I think i've already made up my mind to go with the 503 i was just asking in case anyone has done similar and doesn't rate the 503 ?

Any PDP503 owner care to comment ?