I'm buying a new Panasonic tv

VPX

Novice Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy a Panasonic TV and wanted to ask that if this model is authentic Panasonic 43GX655 4k Android tv

As far as I know Panasonic only OS is Firefox OS and not Android. It's a good and fast OS but very limited when it comes to apps. This is why I decided to buy an Nvidia shield Pro

Oh yes I stay in India I wanted to ask this because this is where I found out that some low end Panasonic TV models are made by vestel. I read that the 4k models from 600 series and above are authentic. I wanted to confirm if this is also authentic. Help will be appreciated thanks.

I wanted to ask about this model too the gx750 is it original Panasonic.

panasonic supports oled in india, why are you after a lcd?
yes gx750 and gx800 are authentic panasonic lcd
They are 2019 models, support my home screen OS and are not manufactured by vestel,. They will have their 2020 lineup launch in the second half of this year.

Last edited:
panasonic supports oled in india, why are you after a lcd?
yes gx750 and gx800 are authentic panasonic lcd
They are 2019 models, support my home screen OS and are not manufactured by vestel,. They will have their 2020 lineup launch in the second half of this year.
Oh but oled is too expensive in India.
I have a budget of about 50000INR and I'm looking for a 43 inch TV which is big enough for my family. Can you recommend a good TV and if a oled will come in my budget thanks.

Im not familiar with gx655 as i stick to oleds, but since it's listed on panasonic india's site so it has to be authentic and it is a 2019 model (all lcd's starting with GX are 2019 lcd models). If your budget is only 50000 INR, you wont get an oled for that money. Best you could do is visit a store that has the gx655 on display and look at its picture, that's the better way of choosing a TV. If you can wait till around august, panasonic might have their 2020 lineup available by then.

Oh thanks. I think I'll go with the gx750 I liked the look and specs of the TV and i don't care about Android TV. Thanks for helping me choose an authentic Panasonic everyone.

Umm one more thing,is the gx750 a good model. How's the picture quality and os support. Does it support hdr10+ and does it have a true 10 bit panel. How's the 4k upscaling and how's the sound quality. On the website it shows it has 30watt speakers and it supports Dolby Atmos I wanted to know if it is good. Thanks.

Hyyy guys plzzz reply this gx655 4k model support hdcp 2.2 ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom