• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I'm back :)

liveforav

It's been a long time since I've been on the forum.

So, I've just bought new kit and looking forward to being part of these forums again. Those who remember me.. hi :) for those who don't. . Good to meet you :)

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
Who are you again ? :devil: :p ;)

...but a hearty welcome back :cool:

BubbleDouble

Distinguished Member
Anyway, for those who don't know me here's the highlights I got married back in 2005, went on honeymoon in Kenya and fell in love with photography. Promptly bought a canon 350d on my return. Things must have gone ok as I even won the photo comp.. still have the print to show for it

That sounds just like my life....

Anyway, for those who don't know me here's the highlights I got married back in 2005, went on honeymoon in Bintan and fell in love with photography. Promptly had a canon 350d bought for me as a wedding present. Things must have gone ok as I even won the photo comp.. still have the print to show for it.

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom