Hi. We were using the Sony TA-V3 until it started playing up. We ae now using the JVC. It has 40 per channel at 8ohms. Not sure about the sensitivity? This is what I pulled from a website but I'm not really sure what I should be looking at:
I'll definitely get some banana plugs or spade bits.
- Type: 2 way, 2 driver loudspeaker system
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Recommended Amplifier: 35 to 150W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Bass: 1 x 170mm Aerogel paper
- Tweeter: 1 x 26mm ferrofluid cooled
- Enclosure: 28 litre, bass reflex
Something that just occurred to me after reading another thread. Don't rush out and get your cables terminated with banana plugs if you are considering the Alpha 10 or A22 amps as they use slightly different connectors. Certainly not a reason not to buy either of those amps of course. If you do get either then we can help you with the right connections but bare wire will do just fine for the time being.