• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I'm a Little Teapot

Artie Fufkin

Prominent Member
Of course the good general public are protected from this plank in a blue boiler suit by the metal fencing.
He is obviously a menace as anyone inside the fencing is given a hard hat and flourescent jacket.

2942272527_7f06b584f1_b.jpg

TZ3
1/160
f4.9
46mm

Exif here - Flickr: More detail about worker1

SprocketRocket

Established Member
I like the way that it looks like they have been buried the other guy up to the hips.
Again I garee with the others it is a bit of a shame that he is a bit obscured. otherwise a funny entry.

Artie Fufkin

Prominent Member
Thanks for the comments. I agree about the guy being obscured but it's the best I got. The comp is just a bit of fun for me this month...I've got so much on I couldn't spend too much time on it. If it's made someone smile, that'll do me. :)

V

vulkan75

That title made me chuckle..:D

That herris fencing is sometimes all thats protecting builders from litigation..and the public from seriuos harm.

clever idea:thumbsup:

Garf

Prominent Member
Thanks for the comments. I agree about the guy being obscured but it's the best I got. The comp is just a bit of fun for me this month...I've got so much on I couldn't spend too much time on it. If it's made someone smile, that'll do me. :)

I'm 100% with you on the comp being a great bit of fun, and your entry certainly made me grin and laugh, so job done :smashin:

Zone

Very funny :D

Artie just keep an eye on file sizes please, 300KB is the max for embedding, thanks:smashin:

Artie Fufkin

Prominent Member
Artie just keep an eye on file sizes please, 300KB is the max for embedding, thanks:smashin:

Sorry, I usually embed Flickr's "med" size, but I got carried away when I noticed AVForums was now auto-resizing [or something like that].

It won't happen again :).

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom