im a celebrity....jordon

pinky3003

Established Member
Reaction score
this show will confirm just how ignorant this minger is....when she was on Frank Skinner show.....Frank "in this day and age why did you get pregnant".....Jordon " its not my falt he did'nt pull out".......I think this shows the class of the woman

DON'T watch this type of program!! You'll only encourage them to make more dross!!! :mad:

I think it's funny and kind of sad how shallow some people are and and see how much they seem to revel in it.

i myself cant wait to see her in the jungle. and i bet her 1st challange involves cold water:devil: :devil:

I just heard her luxury item to take in the jungle was a hot water bottle, but forgot to take it.:zonked:

Hopefully this program will show her true colours:)

you never know she might even suprise us all.

Who else is in the Jungle?:D

Originally posted by Garrett
I just heard her luxury item to take in the jungle was a hot water bottle, but forgot to take it.:zonked:
A news article I read last week (from the Telegraph I think, but can't be sure) said that she originally wanted to take her rampant rabbit, but the producers wouldn't let her.

Originally posted by Hawklord
Who else is in the Jungle?:D

That's just it. I think this series will blow the previous ones out of the water, but if Jordan goes out early, the ratings will plummet. Calculated risk by the broadcasters... unless of course, the voting is rigged. ;)

HAS anyone got any pictures of that kerry mcfadden before she was in atomic kitten you know the topless ones snigger snigger

Originally posted by jelly
HAS anyone got any pictures of that kerry mcfadden before she was in atomic kitten you know the topless ones snigger snigger

E mail me :smashin: :smashin:

Niraj

I saw it last night and she never really came across that bad. It's early doors yet i know. But it was kerry's gob that got on my nerves, "My arse was winking" birds who talk like lads give me a headache.

I think Jordans going to suprise a few people. I think this show (as bad as it is) will do her good.

Like you say early doors but she was the best one there last night!!!

Stace :D

I'll sheepishly admit to watching last night - haven't bothered with the previous ones or indeed any of this 'reality tv' craze.

I actually quite enjoyed it !

You've gotta give Jordan a bit of credit - she was damn game.

Kerry was a total wuss and will quit if she's not booted out.

Johnny Rotten is tremendous entertainment.

Razor will be there to the end.

Alex Best hasn't said or done ANYTHING yet !

I doubt if eating bugs will be a problem to Jordan... I'm sure she has had worse in her mouth !!!
That aside, she is certainly game to have a go and will provide the best entertainment.
Take out Jordan, Razor Ruddock, Johnny Rotten and Kerry McFaddens breasts and you are left with nothing. The rest are nobodies with no personalities.

Originally posted by JAMBO
I doubt if eating bugs will be a problem to Jordan... I'm sure she has had worse in her mouth !!!

Gareth Gates for example.

Tuned into this curious to see what John Lydon was doing there. I think he will surprise the Great British Public who only perceive him as a gobbing punk. Even the other celebs seemed a bit apprehensive of meeting him.

Jordan (didn't dream I'd ever say anything like this about the woman) has accquitted herself surprisingly well so far. Kudos to anyone who'd let that lot crawl round her face, especially the four huge spiders.

Someone kill the screeching-blonde-child-thing!!!

Peter Andre needs shooting too. Odious prat, and probably the celeb there with most desperate yearning/need for career revival. Making blatant plays for Jordan. even said "Let's have a shag" tonight, to which J replied "Wouldn't be worth going there. I've heard you've only got an acorn!" LMFAO! :rotfl:

Finally resorted to trying to impress her by - and I used the term advisedly - "singing" to her. F***** butchered Bill Withers' "Ain't No Sunshine", sounding like a chipmunk with trapped nadgers. Appalling!

Cut to close up of John Lydon looking well ****** off. Only a matter of time before he lets rip! :smashin:

dont forget all... its only day 2...there still playing to the cams....and jordan (spelt right) will shag peter andre....she is playing the born again virgin at mo....but give it a little while and we will see her true colours

Don't think Jordan is as daft as she looks,Makes more than most people i know(all of the people i know), Ok her t*$s look daft but how many of you have had a good ogle at the front cover of The Sport????
Mrs mCfadden? They should feed her to the bloody crocks,her mouth is worth than the rest put together.
Mr Lydon?
God save the Queen!

I thought Mcfadden would be the game one, god what a winging cow.

I didn't watch the last 2 series but decide to give this 1 ago. I have got to say Ant & Dec make me laugh :D Hope that Pete Andre stays in so they can keep taking the **** out of him!

Got to admit Jordan has surprised me so far, I think she has got a bit more up stairs than what she gets credit for, mind you its only been 2 days and already some of them are moaning like they'd been there 2 month!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom