I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringottsdirect

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Christine Hamilton, Rhona Cameron, Nell McAndrew, Darren Day, Uri Geller, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, Ant and Dec.........please leave them there.
Nigel Benn and Tony Blackburn can come home.

Why is Darren Day talking normal to everyone else except to Nigel Benn?? when he starts talking like a 'Home Bwoy init' :mad:

Stick a snake in his bed! :D

Taz.:cool:

What an insipid program. Only the girls so far deserve to get out alive. I wont be going out of my way to watch it again.

Hope Nell McAndrew gets to stay in her bikini for as long as possible!!!:D :D The others can all die in a monsoon for all I care.

Darren Day is the biggest has-been (and never was) on the show.
Utter fool.

How about "I'm Not A Celebrity. Leave Me Here To Die."

Starring Vanessa Feltz, the entire cast of Big Brother, all TV wannabees, pop idols/popstars/bone idles etc etc

You could vote for the nature of their death. A enclosed house full of surveillance cameras and the odd flesh-eating zombie...

I am watching this ****e at the moment and I can't believe these ******s... Darren Day has turned into a cockney and has just uttered the phrase "I'm a man from the streets". I wish them all early deaths.

Originally posted by James45
I am watching this ****e at the moment and I can't believe these ******s... Darren Day has turned into a cockney and has just uttered the phrase "I'm a man from the streets". I wish them all early deaths.

LOL:D

I'm rather impressed by Christine Hamilton.

From what I can hear from the lounge as I sit in my study.

Tony Blackburn's ok too, all the rest are oxygen thieves.

What was with the dyke being "buried alive" by being covered with leaves?

Nuke 'em, I say. Nuke 'em all.

TP-T and Christine Hamilton seem the only ones worth their salt though, from what little I've seen.
What's the deal with the "celebrity" bit in the title. It should read "I'm a z-grade celebrity who'll do anything to get on TV, please keep the camera on me as long as possible".

Has the spoonbender tried any of them vulcan mind tricks yet?:rolleyes:

he tried to send a telepathic message to Michael Jackson on his birthday only he got the wrong day... he really should be deported.
I actually quite like Nell McAndrew now... I thought she'd be all brash and brassy but she's quite shy and cute really... ah bless her!! And yes I would bless her.:D

Originally posted by Rambo John J

Has the spoonbender tried any of them vulcan mind tricks yet?:rolleyes:

Nope, but he has tried to pull all the birds, even Old Lady Hamilton:eek:

Ant and Dec have christened him "the letch":D :D

Originally posted by James45
I actually quite like Nell McAndrew now... I thought she'd be all brash and brassy but she's quite shy and cute really

I think you mean "quite thick and stupid" mate. She is fit tho' :devil:

I think Christine Hamilton is the only one who has improved their image by appearing on this show.

Why can't we vote for the two irritating Geordies:)

(ie they are irritating not Geordies)

I've just watched Uri Geller eat all those insects :eek:

I'm glad I had just finished my supper before he started :(

Originally posted by stranger
thanks sg I'm taping it to watch later:)
It's a cracking episode tonight!

It's all kicking off between Nigel Benn, Darren Day and Rhona Cameron :D :D

I've watched hardly any of this show so far... I'm gonna bloody start watching it now though!

I won't spoil it for Stranger suffice to say it's all going off big time!! :D

It's getting very heated!! " :mad: :mad: :mad: "

With any luck they all kill each other!! :D
bash.gif
greenchainsaw.gif
AR15firing.gif
shoot8.gif

Originally posted by enajh2
I won't spoil it for SG suffice to say it's all going off big time!! :D

It's getting very heated!! " :mad: :mad: :mad: "
Spoil it for SG??? I'm watching it mate. It's Stranger that's taping it... Read, then think, then type your post, then click Submit :D

I read and thought, then went off searching for smileys for 10 minutes, forgot who was who, typed, then posted!! :blush:

Originally posted by Squirrel God

Read, then think, then type your post, then click Submit :D
"...I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance..."!!!! ;) :p

Originally posted by enajh2
"...I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance..."!!!! ;) :p
"I see you someplace I don't think you belong...I will kill you." (John Shaft) ;) :p

Originally posted by Squirrel God
I've just watched Uri Geller eat all those insects :eek:

I'm glad I had just finished my supper before he started :(
I was channel surfing and saw that bit, goodness them grubs were big, I think I would have
pukeface.gif

I didnt like Uri at first, but I think how sad he is, is making for good viewing. I have missed most of these through working nights. But it would be nice to see Darren Day getting chewed on by various crocodiles and other serpents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom