1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm a bit dissapointed

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dapex, Oct 6, 2005.

1. dapex

dapex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Well, almost 1 week in October and i've not really heard half as much as I had hoped about the new range... What do you lot reckon...The epson has already had a bit of a bashing, no news on the TX200 at all... its only anim's site and thread that has any real gossip...

Maybe I wanted to much to soon... :thumbsup:

2. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    The sanyo and panny will come very soon and im sure cine4home.de will compare them as soon as they have them. I think the panny will come out on top.

3. squibbly

squibbly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Nexnix are shipping the Z4 now according to their site, so we may get some early adopter views soon.

I must say it's currently my fave of the crop from what I've read.

Squibbly

4. paul_mowbray

paul_mowbray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It is a little frustrating that there arnt more reviews yet but i guess we'll be in-undated with them by the end of the month.
    Does anyone know any shipping dates for the 900 in the UK? I don't know whether to just bite the bullet and get the Z4 if Nexnix have it in stock but i have waited nearly 2 years to get my first proj so i guess a few more weeks isn't gonna kill me. (well it is killing me but you know what i mean!)

Panasonic finally added the 900 to the uk website aswell, can't wait to go into the "official" panasonic shop that told me that panasonic were not producing anymore LCD projectors and concentrating on "DPL" technology and ask for a demo!! ;)

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/home-cinema-projectors/ptae900e/index.htm