Ilomilo - get it early

dpb69

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Couldn't see a post for the game, but you can get it early

ilomilo secret code

The web address does say wp7 but this is for 360. Go to the link & hit the green button, got mine all qued up :thumbsup:

not sure when its actually out though, does look good

Last edited:
Cheers :thumbsup:
Ill try it tonight. I'm guessing its a trial and not the full game for free?

Cheers :thumbsup:
Ill try it tonight. I'm guessing its a trial and not the full game for free?

You can unlock the full game in game as usual with arcade games. Its 800 points

Oooh, thanks for the heads-up on this, had been looking forward to this game so a welcome bonus to grab it early, and 800 points should = instabuy:)

I'm spoilt for choice on games to play all the sudden, and right when I'm about to start a new job, typical isn't it;)

Fun little puzzle game loved it!

Soon to be release on xbox live seeing that it's the final version of the game.

Just queued it up for download. The trailers look good - I love this sort of game.

Very nice laid back little puzzler, even found myself sat on the menu moving the cursor up and down to strum along to the music:laugh:

Unlocked straight away, great game and sensibly priced.

I love the graphics and sound/ music, but I found the gameplay a little dull after a while.

Definitely worth a go on the trial, but not for me this time.

Enjoying this one. A nice relaxing filler game. Good for those odd 20 minutes.

Can see it not being for everyone but I would a at least take a look at the trial, if nothing else it should at least charm you.

I was trying to figure out that strange musical achievement. Something to do with playing along in the main menu. Not figured it out yet! Almost like playing a game with nothing more than a menu screen in front of you. :laugh:

I was trying to figure out that strange musical achievement. Something to do with playing along in the main menu. Not figured it out yet! Almost like playing a game with nothing more than a menu screen in front of you. :laugh:

lol, haven't looked at the achievements but I'm surprised I haven't got that one already, strangely compelling:D

It's a great little puzzle game to chill out with but I have noticed 3 times while playing this it has made my 360 (brand new 360 S) lock up and freeze.

It's a great little puzzle game to chill out with but I have noticed 3 times while playing this it has made my 360 (brand new 360 S) lock up and freeze.

I haven't had any freezes but I've had a couple of glitches on levels where I end up not being able to move 1 of the characters and end up having to restart.

Happened to me 3-4 times and to a few people on Eurogamer. Hopefully they will patch it before the official release.

looking at the review it reminds me in a lot of ways of kulaworld on the ps1.

is this a fair comparison (if so thats good, i love that game and have gotten hold of it on my psp :) )

I think you can buy it via the menu of one of the other games in the winter promo (Raskulls or A World of Keflings). I think they've removed the option to try the demo, but I think you can still buy the full game if you want it. I could be wrong about that, but have a look if you own one of those other games.

The game still freezes up on me. I hope they release a patch for it when it's officially released.

I haven't played it much yet but haven't had it freeze.
Some user on Major Nelsons page mentions you can avoid the freezing by disabling helper bubbles in the options.

I haven't played it much yet but haven't had it freeze.
Some user on Major Nelsons page mentions you can avoid the freezing by disabling helper bubbles in the options.

Thanks, I'll give that a go.

Great little game :)

I love these casual games, time will tell if it has any lasting appeal but for now the whole family loves it..........so far :thumbsup:

No freezing issues either.....so far

played the demo of this, a nice little game, and a defo purchase once it is on DOTW.

I was tempted to but it now but bottom line is i have so so many games i have barely touched chances are if i do buy it it wont put much time into it before its on offer anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom