Illuminati & Conspiracies

Laubi02

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi

anyone a conspiricy believer?

I'm a newby diving into the conspiracy world. I only know the basics and to a small extent believe in 'some' form of a secret government. Or at least I belive theres a group made from the richest and most powerful men who's got a hand in making certain decisions.

I dont really believe in NWO/Illumanti being a cult or dark force which conducts acts of terrorism and chaos but I do have suspicions on secretive 'business men' who funds cetain projects which may involve some dark hidden acts

Anyone out there know more than me? I would love to hear mainly about if there are any concrete proofs etc

I just read about the illumanti cards depicting 9/11 - slightly weird and relevant but it just seems more coincidental to me

hi

I'm a newby diving into the conspiracy world. I only know the basics and to a small extent believe in 'some' form of a secret government. Or at least I belive theres a group made from the richest and most powerful men who's got a hand in making certain decisions.

I dont really believe in NWO/Illumanti being a cult or dark force which conducts acts of terrorism and chaos but I do have suspicions on secretive 'business men' who funds cetain projects which may involve some dark hidden acts

Anyone out there know more than me? I would love to hear mainly about if there are any concrete proofs etc

I just read about the illumanti cards depicting 9/11 - slightly weird and relevant but it just seems more coincidental to me

If you can read Jon Ronsons Them: Adventures with Extremists. Very enjoyable read and the first place i learnt about the Bilderburg Group.

Also try, by the same Author, The Men Who Stare at Goats.

Having watched The Da Vinci Code again over the weekend, it does make you think.

Specifically on the film, if the bloodline of Jesus is real. That he was a 'nobody', an ordinary man who had no powers.

If you can read Jon Ronsons Them: Adventures with Extremists. Very enjoyable read and the first place i learnt about the Bilderburg Group.

Also try, by the same Author, The Men Who Stare at Goats.

thanks for the references but I was hoping for quick facts rather than diving deep into this...for now anyway (I've got the game of thrones book boxset and Im only on the first half of the first book! lol)

Having watched The Da Vinci Code again over the weekend, it does make you think.

Specifically on the film, if the bloodline of Jesus is real. That he was a 'nobody', an ordinary man who had no powers.

Yeah, love films that make you wonder like that. another one of those films and which I loved is from hell (great book/graphic novel too)

hi

I

That's not a secret, it's been all over the news. All you have to do is hand over some cash to the government, on the sly like.

There may be tiny little conspiracies, amongst small groups of people, that don't last very long. But big ones? No, no chance. Human nature means that someone somewhere will not keep a secret. Most of us, even. So if you try and conspire to do something with more than a few people then eventually it will be blown wide open. And if its a conspiracy that it amongst just a small group of die-hards, then how much damage can they do?

But it can be fun building theories and cherry-picking points to support them.

You should watch the Ancient Aliens series if you're into the strange and mysterious. Start with the pilot Chariots of the Gods.

i like reading about all this stuff too, that chariots of the gods, is there a more modern up to date documentary about? think that was made in the 60's

I've never believed a single conspiracy theory at all and put those who do in the same category as people who believe in ghosts and claim to "have seen one".

occam.jpg

I've never believed a single conspiracy theory at all and put those who do in the same category as people who believe in ghosts and claim to "have seen one".

So, purely as a matter of interest, where do you stand on Global Warming?
Is is a pan Global conspiracy by governments to control our lives and up our taxes?
Or is it a conspiracy by Ivory Tower addicted scientists to protect their cushy lives?
Or is it not a conspiracy at all and nothing more than 40 years of amazingly bad science by almost everyone who works in the field, but nobody dares to admit it? (A conspiracy of silence, perhaps?)
Or is it something else entirely?
Just wondering!

Is is a pan Global conspiracy by governments to control our lives and up our taxes?
Or is it a conspiracy by Ivory Tower addicted scientists to protect their cushy lives?
Or is it not a conspiracy at all and nothing more than 40 years of amazingly bad science by almost everyone who works in the field, but nobody dares to admit it? (A conspiracy of silence, perhaps?)
Just wondering!

I think there's no doubt that global warming is happening, it appears that the evidence is pointing towards me and my fellow homo sapiens. Whether it's coincidence or not is open to debate in my opinion. I haven't seen enough evidence to convince me either way.

There is certainly no doubt though that man's impact on the planet is both profound and potentially detrimental to our continued existence.

Just wondering!

I think in this instance it is a necessity to seperate the murky world of conspiracy from the far more transparent need for the bulk of politicians the world over, be they "Dear Leaders" or flesh pressing democrats to expand their power bases.*

The scientific thought behing AGW is used for this. Then again, so would Global Cooling or Global Dampening. It is a means to an end and care should be taken to seperate the argument from the action.

*To be honest, it is only noticeable in politics because it is easy to see. Most of us have worked in an office where some empire building knob will use the situation around them to further their ambition and authority.

People feel better if there is a conspiracy because then things are someone else's fault.

I just asked the leader of my Order if I could tell you any more, but he said no.

Not the Order of Stone Cutters!

Read the book, has far more explanations of conspiracy theories and is far better than the film.

I think in this instance it is a necessity to seperate the murky world of conspiracy from the far more transparent need for the bulk of politicians the world over, be they "Dear Leaders" or flesh pressing democrats to expand their power bases.*

The scientific thought behing AGW is used for this. Then again, so would Global Cooling or Global Dampening. It is a means to an end and care should be taken to seperate the argument from the action.

*To be honest, it is only noticeable in politics because it is easy to see. Most of us have worked in an office where some empire building knob will use the situation around them to further their ambition and authority.

Good post.

Many institutionalised scientists suffer from the same empire building syndrome to further their ambition and authority. The name of the game being funding and politics.

It's a human characteristic and (believe it or not) scientists are human.

:)

Many institutionalised scientists suffer from the same empire building syndrome to further their ambition and authority. The name of the game being funding and politics.

The problem with that view is that there are just as many, possibly more, equally talented scientists who would dearly love to take their place. And the best way to do that is to tarnish reputations by showing bad science. Therefore if someone builds a powerbase on shonky science, one of their juniors will try and dethrone the King by proving him wrong. That is one of the strengths of science. But with MMGW, it just hasn't happened. Unless the believers are being protected by those more powerful, which is a conspiracy, which is untenable, because someone will always blow the whistle.
It just doesn't add up.

I can't remember where I read this but if you type illuminati backwards on google the first link is to the National Security Agency.

I wonder why that is?

oh apparently it's just some of kind of redirect

Last edited:
You should watch the Ancient Aliens series if you're into the strange and mysterious. Start with the pilot Chariots of the Gods.
Except that von Daniken is a charlatan. His ideas have been blown wide open (eg alien spaceport 10 metres across).

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom