"I'll be back" - so, will he?

Will Arnie be back?

  • Of course!

    Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No way, the White House Beckens!

    Votes: 17 58.6%

  • Total voters
    29

Dimmy

Banned
How likely do you think it is that Arnster is going to make a return to the silver screen after his political career has now taken off?

I absolutely love all of his movies, regardless of how bad they are, would love to see more of him in the cinema...
 

Reiner

Active Member
Your option 2 is not a possible answer. Since he wasn't born as an American in America he can't become president.
 

Peter J Roberts

Standard Member
I beleive there is a group trying to get that rule changed (And I for one hope they fail) in order that he or other people like him could stand.
 

buns

Banned
If he's got where he is in politics, i see no reason (rules included) that he couldnt go further..... hell with the current presidential candidates i dont thinnk arnie is going to do much worse.

As for films...... I think he is just old...... but i guess i can still envisage

'Terminator 4 - we need a better wrinkle cream'

:D

ad
 

Dimmy

Banned
Originally posted by Reiner
Your option 2 is not a possible answer. Since he wasn't born as an American in America he can't become president.
Yes, as Peter J Roberts points out, people in the whitehouse are as we speak attempting to change legislation on the very rule preventing arnie from currently running for president.
 
J

Julie Winston

Guest
You need another two options:

Come back & be president

Don't care

Neither

OK that's three but nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition
 

Miyazaki

Novice Member
He couldn't be much worse than Ronnie Ray Gun. We all know Michael Jackson's chimp bubbles could do a better job than Bush.
 

BBCuk2day

Standard Member
Originally posted by Dimmy
How likely do you think it is that Arnster is going to make a return to the silver screen after his political career has now taken off?
I was watchin sommit the other day and he is in around the world in 80 days with steve coogan and jackie chan which is out june 16 so dunno if he was a politician when he shot this!!
 

BadAss

Banned
He dont need to be in T4 anyway. I bet its gonna be based in the future where John Connor leads the resistance. All the terminators there dont use skins so no need for arnie. And if his skin is needed they can just cut the skin from the first movie and wrap it on a cg frame.
 
actually if you have been an american citezen for more than 20 years you ARE eligable to have a crack at the whitehouse, could you imagine the us sorting castro once and for all ARNIE COULD DO IT
 

Lex

Novice Member
Originally posted by jelly
actually if you have been an american citezen for more than 20 years you ARE eligable
Not true. Try reading the previous posts... :rolleyes:
 

mjn

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by BBCuk2day
I was watchin sommit the other day and he is in around the world in 80 days with steve coogan and jackie chan which is out june 16 so dunno if he was a politician when he shot this!!
he filmed those scenes before he was a governor.
 

Gary D

Distinguished Member
the real question is when will the simpsons takle the subject of Renier Wolfcastle running for office? after seeing Arnie holding a broom aloft and saying "were going to clean up!!!" its a gift - come on Matt!!!



Gary
 

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom