1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iknow im turning into a toshiba bore but....

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by nunew33, May 7, 2004.

1. nunew33

nunew33
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Lytham St Annes, where people are put out to grass
    Ratings:
    +2
    I know its geeky but I want to know what I am getting in the RDXS32. unbeatable have admitted that it wont be available till June (despite promising me 10 days). So while im waiting I wouldnt mind reading the manual.

Can I assume it is a DR1 with a HDD. Ie the interface and style will be closer to the DR1 (ie top mounted buttons, RGB in and -RW (in video mode).

And the HDD will effectively be the RDXS30.

So by downloading both manuals and reading them I should be able to see what I am getting for my money?

Are there any DR1 owners out there that have issues (such as the Black level issue)

2. captainH

captainH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    You'll be lucky if you get it at all from Unbeatable - the one and only time I used those cowboys it took 2 months to get a TV they quoted as "in stock". Pathetic.....

Sorry I know that does not really answer your question though....

3. nunew33

nunew33
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Lytham St Annes, where people are put out to grass
    Ratings:
    +2
    :( Hmmm Im already enetering an email argument with them along the lines of why did you say 2 weeks when it isnt being releeased till end of may!

Still ill leave the order there till someone else has it in stock