• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

IKEA wait times ( Bristol)

Gaslight

I know that the wait times to talk to someone in customer services for an online order that arrived smashed is currently , and counting, 2hours 35 minutes...and I am still 40 in the queue!

its_all_Greek

Distinguished Member
I'e had issues with IKEA as of late as well, there idea of customer service is poor at the moment, due to covid they say...

Covid is now several months old and these big firms need to stop using it as an excuse and start sorting out how they plan to operate in the future, the pandemic is not going away.

Gaslight

It took 3 hours and 15 minutes to finally get through to some one on the Webchat (the phone lines always say they are unable to take the call when you choose any of the options)

Then a further 35 minutes to sort it out.

I agree with the above, Covid is 'old' news now.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
Royal Mail are the worst offenders for me. I’ve been on one delivery a week for months yet others still get 6 a week.

jaipal2004

Our local one (Wednesbury) is stil operating a queue for getting in and it’s a royal pain. Us locals like to get in, hit the bargain basement for a quick shufty and get out ASAP - can’t do it now as they make you go right round the store 🙄

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom