• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ikea benno help

onefunkypenguin

Established Member
as thread title suggests, i need help with the internal dimensions of this! its the one with doors btw.

just that my amp is a complete monster, 51cm deep and 23kgs too! would this fit on the bottom shelf???

i emailed ikea but they couldt help me with enquiry! :thumbsdow

jonny round boy

Established Member
Which Benno TV bench is it? This one, or this one?

Edit - sorry, just noticed 'it's the one with the doors on'....

jonny round boy

Established Member
Well that one is 600mm deep, so, assume 20mm max for the doors, and 5mm for the back panel, would give an internal depth of around 575mm. So your amp would probably fit, depending on how much space you needed for the cables behind...

onefunkypenguin

Established Member
think im going to leave the back panel off for circulation so not really a problem me thinks!

you think it should hold 23kg on the bottom shelf? my tv weighs 32kg and rest of equip isnt heavy so its way under the max 100kg total weight!

jonny round boy

Established Member
Yeah, no problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom