• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Iiyama ProLite E430T

Kronenbourg

Posted this in the Plasma/LCD forum, but got a feeling I may well be more likely to get a response here:

Has anyone got these with the optional TV Tuner? (or without even). I need to get a new tft monitor for work as a second screen and saw this and thought it looked pretty good for under 400 quid. The picture in picture from 2 sources sounds excellent.

Would love to hear from someone who has either got or seen one of these before shelling out the cash. I would look at the other LCD TV's but all the ones I have seen can only do 1024x768 native and that is no good for me really as I need it is a monitor first and TV second rather than the other way round.

Failing that, anyone got any suggestions for a decent TFT with more than just a standard 15 pin d-sub input.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom