1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IGN PSP battery tests, promising!

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by zAndy1, Dec 21, 2004.

1. zAndy1

zAndy1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,932
  2. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Yeah, I had a read and it seems to be ok. From my own personal use, I ALWAYS use the headphones coz in my opinion, the speakers suck. At the same time im saving battery power.

Even if I play say RR at full illumination constantly, I will eventually get tired and need a rest before the battery runs out so i have never had the battery die out on me yet.
    Another point is that the battery is easy to exchange, so if you buy a second battery you can get at least 8hours of playback.
    Who is gonna play for 8hours straight!?

In the end theres really no need to worry about the battery. Just make sure you recharge it when you get home that way it will be ready for the next day. Same as you mobile phone!

PS. I noticed that on the bottom of the PSP where the DC in is, there are some strips similar to what you see on mobile phones which leads me to beleive that sony will release a cradle for the PSP which will make it even easyer to charge.