1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if you're bored.. here's a stupid dvdsoon related game i made

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by Marc, May 24, 2005.

1. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,098
    ok, so i was bored, and apparently i'd rather make up my own stupid games than play half life 2, FM2005, Pro Evo 4 or one of the many other games i own, so here goes.

the rules are simple. all you have to do is click on any dvd from the main page of www.dvdsoon.com, or from a search on the same site, and then from there, click on one of the dvd's listed in "Other Products" (there will be between 1 and 3 choices) Keep repeating this till it's impossible for you to click on a dvd you haven't clicked on already during the game. Count up how many different dvds you can get to before you get stuck. You're not allowed to use the back button to change your choice once you've made it!

my best so far is 15, although i've only played the game three times. i keep managing to end up stuck with blade trinity, elektra and the incredibles.

If it proves too easy for you, feel free to make it slightly harder for yourself, by not allowing yourself to click on sequels of a dvd you have already clicked on. (this rule is mandatory if you start off with a manga selection)

2. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +838
    best i can get is 10 - but as with you i keep ending up with the same three titles.

Gary

3. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +9,112
    Ooohh 13!