1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you have championship manager 4 read this

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by tony kop77, Apr 30, 2003.

1. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +163
    I have played nearly 6 seasons. I am with Kettering Town and with exception of season 1 I won promotion every season. I will be getting relegated from the Premiership this season.
    The game has crashed only twice during that time luckily I save the game every month so it was not too bad. I have only seen the score changing bug once that was in a friendly.

I chose the carear manager approach because when I first started a game with Liverpool there were a few bugs that spoilt the game so I thought I would choose a small club to make a change. Kettering remain semi pro even when in the Premiership.

I got Kettering to the Premiership in 5 seasons my stadium holds 6500 only 1500 are seats. I get 90k every home game and have £15 million in the bank. I got £12 million from tv rights for reaching the Premiership but can only offer players 3k a week. I have 3 players on 3k a week about 4 on 2k a week and the rest are on 1k a week. My squad consists of 20 players but I am 15k over my wage budget and the board want me to slash the wages and despite me taking the club to the Premiership they are now only satsisfied with my performance.

My training ground needs upgradeing but the board wont do it and neither will they expand the stadium despite it being full every home game. I spent 40k in 5 seasons taking the club to the Premeirship and only got 325k in transfer fees loosing only 45 games in 5 seasons in the meantime. I won the F.A Trophy and became runners up in the Vans Trophy. I won the 1st and 3rd division but according to my profile I have not won any leagues.

I am dissapointed that no matter what job I apply for I never get it even if it is a conference club I do not get appointed. I am also dissapointed that when a manager is sacked a lot of the time they hire a new manager before I can even apply for the job.

I did enjoy the game for 2 weeks looking for players to buy and the excitment of going for promotion but with these bugs the game is now unplayable. 20 players most on 1k a week and you are told to slash the wages what chance do you have to surivive the Premeirship. In Division 3 and 2 Boksic scord 105 goals in 95 games. I got him on a free transfer in my 3rd season.

have you seen the 3rd patch and the amount of bugs it fixes. I tired to past it in here but it is too big. I have asked the programmers on the board if the following will be fixed in the 3rd patch but get no reply.

Can Kettering expand the ground they have the cash so why wont the board even consider it.

Will Kettering become a pro team rather than semi-pro. I am in the Premeirship but still a semi pro team

Will league wins register in manager profile

Will i be able to be appointed manager of another club if i am a succes in future

Why can i only offer 3k a week when i am making a profit and in the premeirship. Why am i told to slash the wage bill. My wage bill is 190k a month.

2. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,100
    Football players get paid too much anyway.... :p

This letter would be better off going to the real football managers!

:)

3. Moncs

Moncs
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Goto the forums on www.sigames.com

These are common problems that many people have reported and 'should' all be sorted out in Enhancement Pack 3.

What Enhancement Pack are you running at the moment?

4. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +163
    I have told them and they wont respnd. i have the 1st patch the second patch does not fix the issues i have raised. I notice people have a go at people who moan about the game but they dont to me because they have not got a leg to stand on.

People complain the game is too easy but they are with a big club they can not say that to me. I dont use super tactics i play 4-4-2 passing so they can not say that to me.

I have never moaned about the game before and i have been a member on the board for 3 years so again they can not throw that at me.

It is not a serious bug they say but they dont say that to my issues because being non pro in the premiership and not be appointed by other clubs despite being a success is a majour problem in a managerial game.

I told them si said the game would be harder yet i get in the premiership spending 40k and only 3 loan players in 5 seasons to get me to the Premeirship again no reply.

I have a 6500 capacity only 1500 seated in the Premeirship where it is supposed ot be all seater again no reply. These issues are not even mentioned in Patch 3.

5. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +163
    Patch 3 is out and fixes most if not all the known bugs.

Patch with data 45 meg
    Patch no data 9 meg