If you are on Orange and you have lost/had stolen your Mobile

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by W0zza, Apr 8, 2003.

1. W0zza

W0zza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you have lost your mobile, and you are on Orange, they are now Insisting that you report it to the police within 24 hours.

I lost my 7650 on a Saturday night after a day at the football and then in the pub, unfortunatly with lots of great piccys in it.

Reported it to Orange the moment I realised it had gone when I got home that evening. The next day I didnt do anything about it, and on the monday, spent ages trying to get a crime reference number.

They then told me that I was out of the 24 hours so my Insurance with them was invalidated. :mad:

Just contacted them today (tuesday) and after a bit of ranting yesterday that I had been a customer of theirs for 10 years (sad but true) they have agreed to send me a new phone :clap:

Anyway, thats my pearls of wisdom.... Hope it helps someone...
    (another one might be not to take your phone out on the booze....... :laugh: )

2. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +137
    I believe you can report this type of crime! on the Police website and they will give you a crime reference number online !

HTH

Matt