• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

If only..............

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Treyarch would let you assign an MP3 track to COD5 so that when you or your team wins a game it plays that MP3 during the wait for the next game to start it would be awesome. Bit of WASP/Metallica/Megadeth to make everyone elses ears bleed!

Obviously Wolfie would have an MP3 of the little piggys singing "Who`s afraid of the big bad Wolfie" :rotfl:

StevieBuck

Prominent Member
Perhaps, but this is the kind of stunt pulled many other xbox live users - simply by turning on your mic while listening to music through a separate hifi.

I've found this to be a fairly annoying trait that leaves me wanting to shoot them in the face (not necessarily within the game of course).

Suppose it makes shooting them in the next round all that much more fun though :D

Last edited:

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Perhaps, but this is the kind of stunt pulled many other xbox live users - simply by turning on your mic while listening to music through a separate hifi.

I've found this to be a fairly annoying trait that leaves me wanting to shoot them in the face (not necessarily within the game of course).

LOL, the worst ones are the "rappers" who have to start rapping in the lobby. I can only bite my tongue for so long before my potty mouth takes over. Then it usually all goes downhill fast after that!

brumhee

Distinguished Member
LOL, the worst ones are the "rappers" who have to start rapping in the lobby. I can only bite my tongue for so long before my potty mouth takes over. Then it usually all goes downhill fast after that!

I like to start rapping back, normally fresh prince:D

RedAl

Distinguished Member
I like to start rapping back, normally fresh prince:D

I`m afraid my rapping skills are pants. I find unleashing swear words is just as effective a deterrent. if not then the ensuing juvenile slanging match livens the lobby up for a few games! :rotfl:

kav

Distinguished Member
Does anyone remember the band Green Jelly (Jello) from the early 90's? They had a song where the chorus went

"Little pig little pig let me in,

not by the hair of my chinny chin chin"

That would be ideal for Wolfie. :devil: The video is pretty funny too IIRC.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom