If it didnt turn up until Jan 2nd.......

PioRow

If I wasnt able to get a UK Wii before the 2nd of January it wouldnt be the end of the world. My brother is flying out to New York on wednesday and I have asked to buy me a Wii and a PS3. Now I am fully aware that the USA has console shortages like we do but I thought it was worth a shot. Either way I might end up with 3 consoles (PS3 + UK and USA Wii) or no consoles. Lets face it, most likely 0 consoles!!
Anyways, I have resigned myself to the fact that I will be playing on my 360 this christmas day and not a new Wii.

Wicker

Well at least you are looking at the bright side. I dont even have a 360 to keep me company on xmas day.....

I guess I will have to just pay attention to my girlfriend instead..... damn!

:)

Wicker

Oh it really is.... and some times they really aint worth the hassle. They won't love you as much as a Wii either!

Unless you bring them shiny things constantly!

Refused

I got bored of waiting for a Wii so I got a DS!
Although hopefully, I will be in possesion of a Wii in the next day or two.

danvitale

Novice Member
My brother is flying out to New York on wednesday and I have asked to buy me a Wii and a PS3.

haha. You caved with the US PS3 ;) How the hell is he going to manage to get a Wii AND a PS3 through customs on the way back???

Anyways, I have resigned myself to the fact that I will be playing on my 360 this christmas day and not a new Wii.

Yep. When am I going to get a chance to win back my six grand on Poker? You can run (well.. you cant at the moment can you) but you cant hide!! :D

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Just been looking on ebay for one of them girlfriend thingies, found one but it is posted from Thailand, not get it in time for xmas :thumbsdow

R

Retrobod

Well at least you are looking at the bright side. I dont even have a 360 to keep me company on xmas day.....

I guess I will have to just pay attention to my girlfriend instead..... damn!

:)

Do you need batteries for one of those??

R

Retrobod

Just been looking on ebay for one of them girlfriend thingies, found one but it is posted from Thailand, not get it in time for xmas :thumbsdow

Yeh and thats double the price they are at Dixons!!

Wicker

I think I have seen a deal at Argos, buy one girlfriend get one free. I think that they are overstocked and its just too loud in their warehouse.

I couldnt find one that doesnt talk, I hope you guys have more joy then me!

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom