If it didnt turn up until Jan 2nd.......

PioRow

If I wasnt able to get a UK Wii before the 2nd of January it wouldnt be the end of the world. My brother is flying out to New York on wednesday and I have asked to buy me a Wii and a PS3. Now I am fully aware that the USA has console shortages like we do but I thought it was worth a shot. Either way I might end up with 3 consoles (PS3 + UK and USA Wii) or no consoles. Lets face it, most likely 0 consoles!!
Anyways, I have resigned myself to the fact that I will be playing on my 360 this christmas day and not a new Wii.

Wicker

Well at least you are looking at the bright side. I dont even have a 360 to keep me company on xmas day.....

I guess I will have to just pay attention to my girlfriend instead..... damn!

:)

Wicker

Oh it really is.... and some times they really aint worth the hassle. They won't love you as much as a Wii either!

Unless you bring them shiny things constantly!

Refused

I got bored of waiting for a Wii so I got a DS!
Although hopefully, I will be in possesion of a Wii in the next day or two.

danvitale

Novice Member
My brother is flying out to New York on wednesday and I have asked to buy me a Wii and a PS3.
haha. You caved with the US PS3 ;) How the hell is he going to manage to get a Wii AND a PS3 through customs on the way back???

Anyways, I have resigned myself to the fact that I will be playing on my 360 this christmas day and not a new Wii.
Yep. When am I going to get a chance to win back my six grand on Poker? You can run (well.. you cant at the moment can you) but you cant hide!! :D

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Just been looking on ebay for one of them girlfriend thingies, found one but it is posted from Thailand, not get it in time for xmas :thumbsdow

R

Retrobod

Well at least you are looking at the bright side. I dont even have a 360 to keep me company on xmas day.....

I guess I will have to just pay attention to my girlfriend instead..... damn!

:)
Do you need batteries for one of those??

R

Retrobod

Just been looking on ebay for one of them girlfriend thingies, found one but it is posted from Thailand, not get it in time for xmas :thumbsdow
Yeh and thats double the price they are at Dixons!!

Wicker

I think I have seen a deal at Argos, buy one girlfriend get one free. I think that they are overstocked and its just too loud in their warehouse.

I couldnt find one that doesnt talk, I hope you guys have more joy then me!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom