If i upgrade from Sky + what will i get ?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by ozthecoz, Feb 12, 2009.

1. ozthecoz

ozthecoz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +160
    HI

Ive been holding off from getting Sky HD+ for a while now - partly due to price, partly due to using PC / Blue ray etc if i want a HD film.

BUT this new £49 offer has grabbed my attention.

At the mo i pay about £45 for Sky+ in one room with sports and movies channels and all the normal package channels.

What "extra channels" will i get if i go for HD ? and am i right in thinking that if i want Hd Films and Sports i will have to pay even more than the normal extra tenner ?

Thanks

Dave

2. Nymins

Nymins

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Nope everyone pays the same HD pack price of £9.75 and get all the HD channels depending on their package.

Since you have everything, you will get all the HD channels including sports and movies.

I for example only have sports, so will get all the standard non premium channels and sports, but not movies.

It all depends on your package a to what HD channels you will receive, but long story short, you'll get them all.

3. ozthecoz

ozthecoz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +160
    Fandabidozey :D :D

Thats just what i needed to hear lol - will get on that phone tomoz and see what sky can do for me

Thanks

4. ozthecoz

ozthecoz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +160
    Also whilst im here can somebody either upload or link to images of both boxes available (samsung / amstrad) or do they look the same